New Meeting Dimensions – Reconstruction of Hall 1
The CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf gets a new face and expands its capacities. By summer 2019, a complete new construction of the directly adjacent exhibition hall 1 is planned, which will increase the size of hall 1 to 12,000 m². In addition, the congress centre will be redesigned and completely renovated.
The newly created foyer of Hall 1 will also be used as an event area. The new building will create further divisible conference rooms, underground parking spaces and a covered open-air plaza under the futuristic, translucent canopy with LED lighting.
Facts & Figures
- Redesign of the south entrance (Eingang Süd) of Messe Düsseldorf
- Reconstruction of Hall 1
- Structural restoration of the CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf
- The CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf is getting a facelift and expanding its capacity and attractiveness
- Opening: September 2019
- Designed by the Düsseldorf architect's office SOP
- See details in the construction timeline
For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your enquiry.
Back to overview funktion rooms