New Meeting Dimensions – Reconstruction of Hall 1
The CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf is expanding its capacity and getting a facelift. A complete reconstruction of the adjoining Exhibition Hall 1 is planned, which will increase the size of Hall 1 to 12,000 sqm. The planned completion date is summer 2019. The Congress Center, too, is being redesigned. It will also become possible to use the newly created foyer as an event area. Six new, splitable conference rooms are envisaged, as well as 300 underground parking spaces and a covered open-air plaza below the futuristic translucent canopy with LED lighting.
Facts & Figures
- Redesign of the south entrance (Eingang Süd) of Messe Düsseldorf
- Reconstruction of Hall 1
- Structural restoration of the CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf
- The CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf is getting a facelift and expanding its capacity and attractiveness
- Opening: May 2019
- Designed by the Düsseldorf architect's office SOP
- See details in the construction timeline
For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to your enquiry.
Back to overview funktion rooms